Hereafter, STRETCH-MARK’S SHALL BE KNOWN AS THE COMPANY AND THE PERSON NAMED OVERLEAF SHALL BE KNOWN AS THE HIRER. IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT THE HIRER ACCEPTS ALL OF THE CONDITIONS OF HIRE, WHICH ARE AS FOLLOWS :-
- All bookings must be made by prior arrangement and should be confirmed within 7 days, with a deposit as specified overleaf, before the booking is accepted and confirmed.
– The balance, if being paid by cheque, must be paid 14 days prior to the hire,
or paid in cash to the driver at the time and place of the first pick-up.
– In the event of cancellation by the Hirer, any monies paid will be forfeited.
- No responsibility shall be accepted for adverse weather conditions (snow, etc.) which may cause delay or cancellation by the Company.
- Whilst every effort is made no responsibility can be accepted for any breakdown howsoever caused, however every effort will be made to continue the journey or a partial or full refund will be made.
NOTE: in the event of conditions 2 or 3 applying or any other breakdown or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections, functions or consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- In the event that the company cannot supply the vehicle booked, the Company will either supply a replacement vehicle or a refund will be made at the Company’s discretion.
- SMOKING and the CONSUMPTION OF FOOD are not permitted in the vehicle at any time.
- The consumption of alcohol in the vehicle is subject to statutory legal age restrictions.
- The Company, or it’s driver, reserve the right to refuse entry to any person they deem to be unfit for any reason and can refuse to continue the journey if any passenger behaves in a manner that may be detrimental to others or to the vehicle. In this event no refund will be made.
- Should the Hirer return to the vehicle more than 15 minutes after the agreed pick-up time, a charge of £60 per hour will be made, provided the vehicle is available to wait. If the vehicle is required elsewhere, the hire will have been considered extended without prior agreement and therefore terminated by the Hirer.
- Alterations to the contracted itinerary may incur additional charges, at the driver’s discretion.
– on return journeys, upto 4 drop-offs within a 5 mile radius of the pick-up point are included, unless agreed otherwise in advance.
- Vehicle condition:
– damaged glassware will be charged at £5 per item.
– spillages, stains, vomit, etc. will incur a £60 valeting charge
– any other miscellaneous damage, will be charged for at the company’s discretion.
- Parties of persons all under the age of 14 years must include at least one responsible adult.